2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.20 - TEACHERS AND SCHOOL PERSONNEL
Article 05 - PROFESSIONAL TEACHING PRACTICES ACT
- Sec. 14.20.370 Teaching profession.
- Sec. 14.20.380 Creation of a commission.
- Sec. 14.20.390 Appointment and qualifications.
- Sec. 14.20.400 Composition of the commission.
- Sec. 14.20.410 Selection of members.
- Sec. 14.20.420 Term of office.
- Sec. 14.20.430 Dismissal.
- Sec. 14.20.440 Reimbursement.
- Sec. 14.20.450 Responsibilities of commission.
- Sec. 14.20.460 Duties of commission.
- Sec. 14.20.470 Powers of commission.
- Sec. 14.20.475 Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Sec. 14.20.480 Effect of standards.
- Sec. 14.20.500 Support.
- Sec. 14.20.510 Short title.
- Sec. 14.20.550 - 14.20.610. Negotiation and mediation. [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SLA 1992. For current provisions on teacher negotiations, see AS 23.40].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.