2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.20 - TEACHERS AND SCHOOL PERSONNEL
Article 02 - EMPLOYMENT AND TENURE
- Sec. 14.20.095 Right to comment and criticize not to be restricted.
- Sec. 14.20.097 Duty-free time.
- Sec. 14.20.100 Unlawful to require statement of religious or political affiliation.
- Sec. 14.20.120 Statement of qualifications.
- Sec. 14.20.130 Employment contracts.
- Sec. 14.20.135 Employment of retired teachers because of shortages. [Repealed by, Sec. 12 ch 57 SLA 2001 as amended by Sec. 10 ch 50 SLA 2005, effective July 1, 2009].
- Sec. 14.20.140 Notification of lay off or nonretention.
- Sec. 14.20.145 Automatic reemployment.
- Sec. 14.20.147 Transfer or absorption of attendance area and teachers.
- Sec. 14.20.148 Intradistrict teacher reassignments.
- Sec. 14.20.149 Employee evaluation.
- Sec. 14.20.150 Acquisition and reacquisition of tenure rights.
- Sec. 14.20.155 Effect of tenure rights.
- Sec. 14.20.158 Continued contract provisions.
- Sec. 14.20.160 Loss of tenure rights.
- Sec. 14.20.165 Restoration of tenure rights.
- Sec. 14.20.170 Dismissal.
- Sec. 14.20.175 Nonretention.
- Sec. 14.20.177 Reductions in force.
- Sec. 14.20.180 Procedures upon notice of dismissal or nonretention.
- Sec. 14.20.185 - 14.20.200. Procedure and hearing; appeals. [Repealed, Sec. 59 ch 98 SLA 1966].
- Sec. 14.20.205 Judicial review. [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 31 SLA 1996].
- Sec. 14.20.207 [Renumbered as AS 14.20.215 ].
- Sec. 14.20.210 Authority of school board or department to adopt bylaws.
- Sec. 14.20.215 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.