2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.20 - TEACHERS AND SCHOOL PERSONNEL
Article 01 - TEACHER CERTIFICATION
- Sec. 14.20.010 Teacher certificate required.
- Sec. 14.20.015 Recognition of certificates of out-of-state teachers.
- Sec. 14.20.017 Grace period for issuance of regular teacher certificates to previously certificated teachers.
- Sec. 14.20.020 Requirements for issuance of certificate; fingerprints.
- Sec. 14.20.022 Subject-matter expert limited teacher certificate.
- Sec. 14.20.025 Limited teacher certificates.
- Sec. 14.20.027 Reporting of and access to social security numbers.
- Sec. 14.20.030 Causes for revocation and suspension.
- Sec. 14.20.035 Evaluation of training and experience.
- Sec. 14.20.040 Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Sec. 14.20.090 Revocation of certificates. [Repealed, Sec. 59 ch 98 SLA 1966].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.