2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 14 - EDUCATION, LIBRARIES, AND MUSEUMS
Chapter 14.18 - PROHIBITION AGAINST DISCRIMINATION BASED ON SEX OR RACE IN PUBLIC EDUCATION
- Sec. 14.18.010 Discrimination based on sex and race prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.020 Discrimination in employment prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.030 Discrimination in counseling and guidance services prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.040 Discrimination in recreational and athletic activities prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.050 Discrimination in course offerings prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.060 Discrimination in textbooks and instructional materials prohibited.
- Sec. 14.18.070 Affirmative action.
- Sec. 14.18.080 Implementation.
- Sec. 14.18.090 Enforcement by board of education and early development.
- Sec. 14.18.100 Remedies.
- Sec. 14.18.110 Effect of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.