2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 12 - CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Chapter 12.73 - POST-CONVICTION DNA TESTING PROCEDURE
- Sec. 12.73.010 Application for post-conviction DNA testing.
- Sec. 12.73.020 Findings required for post-conviction DNA testing orders.
- Sec. 12.73.030 Summary dismissal and response.
- Sec. 12.73.040 Timeliness.
- Sec. 12.73.050 Testing procedures.
- Sec. 12.73.060 Post-conviction testing by stipulation.
- Sec. 12.73.090 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.