2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.80 - UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT
- Sec. 09.80.010 Scope.
- Sec. 09.80.020 Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- Sec. 09.80.030 Construction and application.
- Sec. 09.80.040 Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures, and electronic contracts.
- Sec. 09.80.050 Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- Sec. 09.80.060 Attribution and effect of electronic record and electronic signature.
- Sec. 09.80.070 Effect of change or error.
- Sec. 09.80.080 Notarization and acknowledgment.
- Sec. 09.80.090 Retention of electronic records; originals.
- Sec. 09.80.100 Admissibility in evidence.
- Sec. 09.80.110 Automated transaction.
- Sec. 09.80.120 Time and place of sending and receipt.
- Sec. 09.80.130 Transferable records.
- Sec. 09.80.140 Creation and retention of electronic records and conversion of written records by governmental agencies.
- Sec. 09.80.150 Acceptance and distribution of electronic records by governmental agencies.
- Sec. 09.80.160 Interoperability.
- Sec. 09.80.190 Definitions.
- Sec. 09.80.195 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.