2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.68 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Sec. 09.68.020 Successive actions.
- Sec. 09.68.030 Corporate sureties.
- Sec. 09.68.040 Parties exempt from giving bond.
- Sec. 09.68.050 Civil liability for malicious claim against state permitted project.
- Sec. 09.68.060 Defense not prejudiced by assignment.
- Sec. 09.68.110 Civil liability for shoplifting.
- Sec. 09.68.115 Bad check civil penalties.
- Sec. 09.68.120 Definition of death.
- Sec. 09.68.130 Collection of settlement information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.