2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.35 - EXECUTION
- Sec. 09.35.010 Judgments enforceable by execution.
- Sec. 09.35.020 Issuance of execution after five years.
- Sec. 09.35.030 Substance of writ.
- Sec. 09.35.035 - 09.35.050. Default judgment or nonappearance of attorney for judgment debtor; execution against the person; imprisonment on execution. [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 62 SLA 1982].
- Sec. 09.35.060 Execution after death of judgment debtor.
- Sec. 09.35.070 Property liable.
- Sec. 09.35.080 - 09.35.090. Exemptions. [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 62 SLA 1982. For present provisions see AS 09.38].
- Sec. 09.35.100 Execution against property.
- Sec. 09.35.110 Execution procedure.
- Sec. 09.35.120 Retention of personal property by judgment debtor. [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 62 SLA 1982].
- Sec. 09.35.130 Third party claims.
- Sec. 09.35.140 Notice of sale on execution.
- Sec. 09.35.142 Action to establish newspaper or Internet website status.
- Sec. 09.35.150 Sale.
- Sec. 09.35.160 Postponement of sale.
- Sec. 09.35.170 Bill of sale for personal property.
- Sec. 09.35.180 Confirmation of sale or resale.
- Sec. 09.35.190 Eviction of purchaser.
- Sec. 09.35.200 Contribution among joint judgment debtors.
- Sec. 09.35.210 Absolute sales and right of redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.220 Redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.230 Redemption by lien creditor from purchaser.
- Sec. 09.35.240 Subsequent redemptions.
- Sec. 09.35.250 Redemption by judgment debtor or successor.
- Sec. 09.35.260 Conveyance of property.
- Sec. 09.35.270 Procedure for redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.280 Priority of redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.290 Redemption payment or refusal to permit redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.300 Waste.
- Sec. 09.35.310 Rights of purchaser and redemptioner.
- Sec. 09.35.320 Arrest of judgment debtor and undertaking.
- Sec. 09.35.330 Satisfaction of judgment when judgment debtor is creditor of state or political subdivision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.