2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.17 - CIVIL DAMAGES AND APPORTIONMENT OF FAULT
- Sec. 09.17.010 Noneconomic damages.
- Sec. 09.17.020 Punitive damages.
- Sec. 09.17.030 [Renumbered as AS 09.65.210 ].
- Sec. 09.17.040 Award of damages; periodic payments.
- Sec. 09.17.050 [Renumbered as AS 09.65.170 ].
- Sec. 09.17.060 Effect of contributory fault.
- Sec. 09.17.070 Collateral benefits.
- Sec. 09.17.080 Apportionment of damages.
- Sec. 09.17.090 Effect of release. [Repealed, Sec. 17 ch 14 SLA 1987].
- Sec. 09.17.100 [Renumbered as AS 09.65.180 ].
- Sec. 09.17.900 Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.