2016 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.10 - LIMITATIONS OF ACTIONS
- Sec. 09.10.010 General limitations on civil actions.
- Sec. 09.10.020 When action commenced. [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 27 SLA 1966. For present law, see Civ. R. 3].
- Sec. 09.10.030 Actions to recover real property.
- Sec. 09.10.040 Action upon judgment or sealed instrument in 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.050 Certain property actions to be brought in six years.
- Sec. 09.10.053 Contract actions to be brought in three years.
- Sec. 09.10.054 Limits on when certain design, construction, and remodeling actions may be brought.
- Sec. 09.10.055 Statute of repose of 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.060 Actions for certain statutory penalties to be brought in three years.
- Sec. 09.10.065 Commencement of actions for acts constituting sexual offenses.
- Sec. 09.10.070 Actions for torts, for injury to personal property, for certain statutory liabilities, and against peace officers and coroners to be brought in two years.
- Sec. 09.10.075 Actions related to claims based on medical assistance payment fraud.
- Sec. 09.10.080 Actions related to escape to be brought in one year.
- Sec. 09.10.090 Actions for penalty.
- Sec. 09.10.100 Other actions in 10 years.
- Sec. 09.10.110 Accrual of cause of action upon mutual, open, and current account.
- Sec. 09.10.120 Actions in name of state, political subdivisions, or public corporations.
- Sec. 09.10.130 Effect of absence from state or concealment.
- Sec. 09.10.140 Disabilities of minority and incompetency.
- Sec. 09.10.150 Death of a party before expiration of limitation period. [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 78 SLA 1972].
- Sec. 09.10.160 Disability of alien during war.
- Sec. 09.10.170 Commencement stayed by injunction or statute.
- Sec. 09.10.180 Time at which disability exists.
- Sec. 09.10.190 Coexisting disabilities.
- Sec. 09.10.200 Acknowledgment or promise.
- Sec. 09.10.210 Past due payments.
- Sec. 09.10.220 Action arising in other jurisdictions between nonresidents.
- Sec. 09.10.230 Certain actions relating to real property.
- Sec. 09.10.240 Commencement of action after dismissal or reversal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.