2015 Alaska Statutes
Title 34 - PROPERTY
Chapter 34.08 - COMMON INTEREST OWNERSHIP
Article 01 - APPLICABILITY
- Sec. 34.08.010 Applicability generally.
- Sec. 34.08.020 Applicability to small cooperatives. [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 61 SLA 1986].
- Sec. 34.08.030 Applicability to limited expense liability planned communities.
- Sec. 34.08.035 Prohibited subdivisions.
- Sec. 34.08.040 Applicability to preexisting common interest communities.
- Sec. 34.08.050 Applicability to small preexisting cooperatives and planned communities.
- Sec. 34.08.060 Amendments to governing instruments.
- Sec. 34.08.070 Applicability to nonresidential common interest communities.
- Sec. 34.08.080 Applicability to out-of-state common interest communities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.