2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.85 - PUBLIC DEFENDER AGENCY
- Sec. 18.85.010 Public defender agency established.
- Sec. 18.85.020 Administration.
- Sec. 18.85.030 Appointment and term.
- Sec. 18.85.040 Removal.
- Sec. 18.85.050 Vacancy.
- Sec. 18.85.060 Eligibility.
- Sec. 18.85.070 Private practice prohibited.
- Sec. 18.85.080 Delegation of functions.
- Sec. 18.85.090 Agency staff.
- Sec. 18.85.100 Right to representation, services, and facilities.
- Sec. 18.85.110 Notice and provision for representation.
- Sec. 18.85.120 Determination of indigency; repayment.
- Sec. 18.85.130 Contracts with private attorneys.
- Sec. 18.85.140 Waiver.
- Sec. 18.85.150 Recovery from defendant.
- Sec. 18.85.155 Payment by municipality.
- Sec. 18.85.160 Records and reports.
- Sec. 18.85.170 Definitions.
- Sec. 18.85.180 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.