2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.74 - CIGARETTE FIRE SAFETY
- Sec. 18.74.010 Requirement for sale.
- Sec. 18.74.030 Testing of cigarettes.
- Sec. 18.74.040 Alternative test methods.
- Sec. 18.74.050 Testing laboratories.
- Sec. 18.74.060 Testing for another purpose.
- Sec. 18.74.065 Testing by state fire marshal.
- Sec. 18.74.070 Maintenance of records.
- Sec. 18.74.080 Certification requirement.
- Sec. 18.74.090 Contents of certification.
- Sec. 18.74.100 Banding requirement.
- Sec. 18.74.110 Availability of certifications.
- Sec. 18.74.120 Packaging marking approval.
- Sec. 18.74.130 Marking of cigarette packaging.
- Sec. 18.74.150 Copies.
- Sec. 18.74.160 Penalties for violations.
- Sec. 18.74.180 Separate accounting.
- Sec. 18.74.190 Seizure of cigarettes.
- Sec. 18.74.200 Other remedies.
- Sec. 18.74.210 Fire prevention and public safety fund.
- Sec. 18.74.220 Implementation.
- Sec. 18.74.230 Review by state fire marshal.
- Sec. 18.74.240 Regulations.
- Sec. 18.74.250 Inspections.
- Sec. 18.74.260 Sale outside the state.
- Sec. 18.74.270 Regulation by municipality.
- Sec. 18.74.280 Relationship to federal law.
- Sec. 18.74.290 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.