2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.72 - STATE REGULATION OF FIREWORKS
- Sec. 18.72.010 Regulation of sale of dangerous fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.020 Regulation of sale of salable fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.030 Fireworks wholesaler's license.
- Sec. 18.72.040 Criminal penalty.
- Sec. 18.72.050. [Renumbered as AS 18.72.100 ].
- Sec. 18.72.060 Municipal regulation of fireworks.
- Sec. 18.72.100 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.