2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.67 - VIOLENT CRIMES COMPENSATION BOARD
- Sec. 18.67.010 Purpose.
- Sec. 18.67.020 Violent Crimes Compensation Board.
- Sec. 18.67.030 Application for compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.040 Action on application; hearings.
- Sec. 18.67.050 Attorney fees.
- Sec. 18.67.060 Regulations.
- Sec. 18.67.070 Standards for compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.080 Awarding compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.090 Recovery from collateral source.
- Sec. 18.67.100. Incidents and offenses to which chapter applies. [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 35 SLA 1979].
- Sec. 18.67.101 Incidents and offenses to which this chapter applies.
- Sec. 18.67.110 Nature of the compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.120 Emergency compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.130 Limitations on awarding compensation.
- Sec. 18.67.140 Recovery from offender.
- Sec. 18.67.150 False claim.
- Sec. 18.67.160 Survival and abatement.
- Sec. 18.67.162 Crime victim compensation fund.
- Sec. 18.67.165. Distribution of money received as a result of the commission of crime. [Repealed, Sec. 11 ch 154 SLA 1984. For current law see AS 12.61.020 ].
- Sec. 18.67.170 Reports.
- Sec. 18.67.175 Duty to display information.
- Sec. 18.67.180 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.