2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.57 - REGIONAL ELECTRICAL AUTHORITIES
- Sec. 18.57.010 Finding and purpose.
- Sec. 18.57.020 Creation of authorities.
- Sec. 18.57.030 Tax exemption.
- Sec. 18.57.040 Powers of the authority.
- Sec. 18.57.050 Bonds and notes.
- Sec. 18.57.060 Validity of pledge.
- Sec. 18.57.070 Remedies.
- Sec. 18.57.080 Negotiable instruments.
- Sec. 18.57.090 Obligations eligible for investment.
- Sec. 18.57.100 Refunding obligations.
- Sec. 18.57.110 Credit of state not pledged.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.