2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.45 - ATOMIC ENERGY
- Sec. 18.45.010. Declaration of intent. [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 172 SLA 1978].
- Sec. 18.45.020 United States licenses or permits required.
- Sec. 18.45.025 Facilities siting permit required.
- Sec. 18.45.027 Transportation of nuclear waste material.
- Sec. 18.45.030 Conduct of studies concerning changes in laws and regulations with a view to atomic industrial development.
- Sec. 18.45.040. - 18.45.050. Coordination of studies and atomic development activities. [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 172 SLA 1978].
- Sec. 18.45.060 Injunction proceedings.
- Sec. 18.45.070 Cooperation.
- Sec. 18.45.080. [Renumbered as AS 18.45.900 ].
- Sec. 18.45.090 Exemption.
- Sec. 18.45.900 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.