2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.40 - SHELTER CABINS AND COMFORT STATIONS
- Sec. 18.40.010 Shelter cabins and comfort stations on airports.
- Sec. 18.40.020 Shelter cabins on roads and trails.
- Sec. 18.40.030 Inspection of cabins.
- Sec. 18.40.040 Cabins and furnishings property of state.
- Sec. 18.40.050 Prohibited acts and penalties.
- Sec. 18.40.060 Exception.
- Sec. 18.40.070 Damages for destruction of or injury to shelter cabins.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.