2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 18 - HEALTH, SAFETY, HOUSING, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND PUBLIC DEFENDER
Chapter 18.26 - ALASKA MEDICAL FACILITY AUTHORITY
- Sec. 18.26.010 Legislative finding and policy.
- Sec. 18.26.020 Creation of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.030 Board of directors of the authority.
- Sec. 18.26.040 Meetings, compensation, officers, and expenses.
- Sec. 18.26.050 Powers of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.060 Operation and management of medical facilities.
- Sec. 18.26.070 Expenses of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.080 Bonds of the authority; court jurisdiction.
- Sec. 18.26.090 Bond anticipation notes.
- Sec. 18.26.100 Trust indentures and trust agreements.
- Sec. 18.26.110 Liability for issuance.
- Sec. 18.26.120 Bondholder claims against special funds.
- Sec. 18.26.130 Conflict of interests.
- Sec. 18.26.140 Pledge of revenue.
- Sec. 18.26.150 Obligations and income of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.160 Rights of bondholders.
- Sec. 18.26.170 Investments by authority.
- Sec. 18.26.180 Bonds as securities.
- Sec. 18.26.190 Pledge of the state.
- Sec. 18.26.200 Accounting and reports.
- Sec. 18.26.210 State requirements.
- Sec. 18.26.220 Facility compliance with health and safety laws and licensing requirements.
- Sec. 18.26.230 Authority as a public body; tax status of assets, income and bonds.
- Sec. 18.26.240 Earnings of the authority.
- Sec. 18.26.250 Operation of certain statutes excepted; status of authority.
- Sec. 18.26.260 Issuance and guarantee of Alaska Medical Facility Authority bonds.
- Sec. 18.26.900 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.