2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 17 - FOOD AND DRUGS
Chapter 17.05 - STANDARDS OF SALE FOR FOOD AND DRINK
- Sec. 17.05.010. , 17.05.020. Sale of diseased, corrupted, or unwholesome provisions prohibited; adulteration prohibited. [Repealed, Sec. 26 ch 72 SLA 1998].
- Sec. 17.05.030. Sale of dehydrated, powdered, or reconstituted milk. [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 193 SLA 1968].
- Sec. 17.05.040. Penalty for violation of AS 17.05.030 . [Repealed, Sec. 18 ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 17.05.050. Re-serving prohibited. [Repealed, Sec. 26 ch 72 SLA 1998].
- Sec. 17.05.060.- 17.05.160. [Renumbered as AS 17.07.010 - 17.07.200].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.