2014 Alaska Statutes
Title 15 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 15.10 - ELECTION PRECINCTS, ELECTION OFFICIALS, AND REDISTRICTING
Article 01 - ELECTION PRECINCTS AND OFFICIALS
- Sec. 15.10.010 Precinct boundaries initially established.
- Sec. 15.10.020 Precinct boundaries and polling places modified by director.
- Sec. 15.10.030 Uniform precinct boundaries required for state and local elections.
- Sec. 15.10.040 Restriction on precinct boundary modification.
- Sec. 15.10.050 General duty and standard for precinct boundary modification.
- Sec. 15.10.060. Specific duty and standard for precinct boundary modification. [Repealed, Sec. 38 ch 116 SLA 1972].
- Sec. 15.10.070 Precinct boundary identification.
- Sec. 15.10.080 Dates for designating precinct boundary.
- Sec. 15.10.090 Notice of precinct boundary or polling place designation and modification.
- Sec. 15.10.100 Judicial review of precinct boundary.
- Sec. 15.10.105 Division of elections; personnel rules.
- Sec. 15.10.107 Staff training.
- Sec. 15.10.108 Youth vote ambassador program.
- Sec. 15.10.110 Appointment of election supervisors.
- Sec. 15.10.120 Appointment of election board.
- Sec. 15.10.125 Appointment of additional election boards.
- Sec. 15.10.130. Appointment of clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Sec. 15.10.140 Appointment of counters.
- Sec. 15.10.150. Appointment of nominees for judges and clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 92 ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Sec. 15.10.160. Date and notice of appointment of election board. [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 136 SLA 1966].
- Sec. 15.10.170 Appointment and privileges of watchers.
- Sec. 15.10.180 Appointment of state ballot counting review board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.