2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 26 - MILITARY AFFAIRS, VETERANS, DISASTERS, AND AEROSPACE
Chapter 26.20 - HOMELAND SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENSE
- Sec. 26.20.010 Policy and purpose.
- Sec. 26.20.020 Homeland security and civil defense powers of the Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs.
- Sec. 26.20.025 Creation and duties of the Alaska division of homeland security and emergency management.
- Sec. 26.20.030 Reciprocal aid agreements with other governments.
- Sec. 26.20.040 Emergency powers of the governor.
- Sec. 26.20.050. - 26.20.090. Mutual-aid arrangements between local organizations; local organization for civil defense; local services mobile support units, investigations and surveys. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Sec. 26.20.100 Traffic control.
- Sec. 26.20.110 Lease or loan of state property and transfer of personnel.
- Sec. 26.20.120. , 26.20.130. Orders and regulations; suspension of inconsistent laws; enforcement. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Sec. 26.20.140 Immunity of government, employees, and authorized volunteers or other persons.
- Sec. 26.20.145 Immunity of owners of public shelters.
- Sec. 26.20.150 Authority to accept services, gifts, grants, and loans.
- Sec. 26.20.160. - 26.20.180. Loyalty oath of civil defense personnel; political activity prohibited; penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 179 SLA 2004].
- Sec. 26.20.190 Liberality of construction.
- Sec. 26.20.195 Federal regulation of homeland security.
- Sec. 26.20.200 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.