2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 26 - MILITARY AFFAIRS, VETERANS, DISASTERS, AND AEROSPACE
Chapter 26.15 - VETERANS' LOANS
- Sec. 26.15.010 Powers and duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development with respect to veterans' loans.
- Sec. 26.15.020 Validation of certain documents.
- Sec. 26.15.030 Powers and duties of Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in general.
- Sec. 26.15.040 Veterans' loans.
- Sec. 26.15.050 Interest rates.
- Sec. 26.15.060. Sale or transfer of preferred commercial paper. [Repealed, Sec. 33 ch 141 SLA 1988].
- Sec. 26.15.070 Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes.
- Sec. 26.15.080. Power of commissioner to assign and sell mortgages. [Repealed, Sec. 34 ch 21 SLA 1985].
- Sec. 26.15.085 Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
- Sec. 26.15.090 Alaska World War II veterans' revolving fund.
- Sec. 26.15.095 Special account established.
- Sec. 26.15.100. - 26.15.120. Repayment of loan fund; limitation on securing bonus and loan; bonus payments. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 26.15.130 Eligibility for loans.
- Sec. 26.15.140 Eligibility for benefits under this chapter.
- Sec. 26.15.150. Eligibility for bonuses. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Sec. 26.15.160 Extension of chapter to members of the Alaska Territorial Guard and to veterans of Korea and Vietnam.
- Sec. 26.15.170. Short title. [Repealed, Sec. 25 ch 94 SLA 1980].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.