2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 24 - LEGISLATURE AND LOBBYING
Chapter 24.65 - OFFICE OF VICTIMS' RIGHTS
- Sec. 24.65.010 Office of victims' rights.
- Sec. 24.65.020 Appointment of the victims' advocate.
- Sec. 24.65.030 Qualifications.
- Sec. 24.65.040 Term of office.
- Sec. 24.65.050 Removal.
- Sec. 24.65.060 Compensation.
- Sec. 24.65.070 Staff and delegation.
- Sec. 24.65.080 Office facilities and administration.
- Sec. 24.65.090 Procedure.
- Sec. 24.65.100 Jurisdiction; duties.
- Sec. 24.65.110 Advocacy on behalf of crime victims; records.
- Sec. 24.65.115 Authority to request return of property on behalf of certain persons.
- Sec. 24.65.120 Investigations.
- Sec. 24.65.130 Powers.
- Sec. 24.65.140 Consultation.
- Sec. 24.65.150 Procedure after investigation.
- Sec. 24.65.160 Publication of recommendations.
- Sec. 24.65.170 Annual report.
- Sec. 24.65.180 Judicial review.
- Sec. 24.65.190 Immunity of the victims' advocate.
- Sec. 24.65.200 Victims' advocate's privilege not to testify or produce documents or other evidence.
- Sec. 24.65.210 Penalty.
- Sec. 24.65.250 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.