2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 24 - LEGISLATURE AND LOBBYING
Chapter 24.60 - STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
Article 03 - LEGISLATIVE ETHICS COMMITTEE; OPINIONS; COMPLAINTS
- Sec. 24.60.130 Select committee on legislative ethics.
- Sec. 24.60.131 Alternate members.
- Sec. 24.60.134 Prohibited conduct by public members and committee employees and contractors.
- Sec. 24.60.140 Authority of the committee and its subcommittees.
- Sec. 24.60.150 Duties of the committee.
- Sec. 24.60.155 Legislative ethics course.
- Sec. 24.60.158 Advice by staff.
- Sec. 24.60.160 Advisory opinions.
- Sec. 24.60.165 Use of information submitted with request for advice.
- Sec. 24.60.170 Proceedings before the committee; limitations.
- Sec. 24.60.174 Recommendations to the legislature where violator is a legislator.
- Sec. 24.60.176 Recommendations where violator is a legislative employee.
- Sec. 24.60.178 Sanctions recommended by committee.
- Sec. 24.60.180. [Renumbered as AS 24.60.980 ].
- Sec. 24.60.190. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 42 ch 127 SLA 1992].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.