2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 24 - LEGISLATURE AND LOBBYING
Chapter 24.25 - WITNESSES; SUBPOENA; CONTEMPT
- Sec. 24.25.010 Issuance and form of subpoena.
- Sec. 24.25.020 Service of subpoena.
- Sec. 24.25.030 Disobeying subpoena or refusing to testify.
- Sec. 24.25.040 Arrest for disobedience to subpoena.
- Sec. 24.25.050 Witness fees and mileage.
- Sec. 24.25.060 Oath and penalty for violation of oath.
- Sec. 24.25.070 Grant of immunity on claim of privilege of self-incrimination.
- Sec. 24.25.080 Punishment for disobedience to subpoena or refusal to testify.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.