2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.50 - ALASKA REVISED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
Article 02 - NAME; REGISTERED OFFICE AND AGENT; SERVICE OF PROCESS
- Sec. 10.50.020 Limited liability company name.
- Sec. 10.50.025 Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.50.030 Right to reserve name.
- Sec. 10.50.035 Application to reserve company name.
- Sec. 10.50.038 Transfer of reserved name.
- Sec. 10.50.040 Registration of company name.
- Sec. 10.50.043 Exclusive right to use of name; use of nondistinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.50.048 Procedure for registration of company name.
- Sec. 10.50.050 Duration of name registration.
- Sec. 10.50.053 Renewal of name registration.
- Sec. 10.50.055 Registered office and registered agent.
- Sec. 10.50.060 Change of registered office or agent by company.
- Sec. 10.50.063 Registered agent's change of office location or resignation.
- Sec. 10.50.065 Service on company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.