There is a newer version of the Alaska Statutes
2013 Alaska Statutes
Title 09 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
Chapter 09.38 - ALASKA EXEMPTIONS ACT
- Sec. 09.38.010 Homestead exemption.
- Sec. 09.38.015 Property exempt without limitation.
- Sec. 09.38.017 Exemption of retirement plan interests and payments.
- Sec. 09.38.020 Exemptions of personal property subject to value limitations.
- Sec. 09.38.025 Exemption of unmatured life insurance and annuity contracts.
- Sec. 09.38.030 Exemption of earnings and liquid assets.
- Sec. 09.38.035 Continuing lien on wages.
- Sec. 09.38.040 Priorities between continuing liens.
- Sec. 09.38.045 Effective date of continuing lien.
- Sec. 09.38.050 Increased exemption amount.
- Sec. 09.38.055 Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Sec. 09.38.060 Tracing exempt property.
- Sec. 09.38.065 Claims enforceable against exempt property.
- Sec. 09.38.070 Limitation on enforcement of certain security interests in exempt goods.
- Sec. 09.38.075 Special procedures relating to limited value exemptions; burden of proof.
- Sec. 09.38.080 Procedures applicable to a levy on property of an individual.
- Sec. 09.38.085 Contents of notice; forms.
- Sec. 09.38.090 Assertion of rights by another.
- Sec. 09.38.095 Judicial relief.
- Sec. 09.38.100 Debtor's property owned with another.
- Sec. 09.38.105 Waiver of exemption.
- Sec. 09.38.110 Federal requirements.
- Sec. 09.38.115 Adjustment of dollar amounts.
- Sec. 09.38.120 Protection of property of residents and nonresidents.
- Sec. 09.38.500 Definitions.
- Sec. 09.38.510 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.