2011 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. PROPERTY
Chapter 34.20. MORTGAGES AND TRUST DEEDS
- Sec. 34.20.010. Recording assignment of mortgage.
- Sec. 34.20.020. Discharge of mortgage by entry in margin of record. [Repealed, Sec. 43 ch 161 SLA 1988].
- Sec. 34.20.030. Recording of discharge upon certificate of mortgagee.
- Sec. 34.20.040. Recording certificate.
- Sec. 34.20.050. Penalty for failure to discharge mortgage or execute certificate.
- Sec. 34.20.060. Definition.
- Sec. 34.20.070. Sale by trustee.
- Sec. 34.20.080. Sale at public auction.
- Sec. 34.20.090. Title, interest, possessory rights, and redemption.
- Sec. 34.20.100. Deficiency judgment prohibited.
- Sec. 34.20.110. Trust deeds recorded as mortgages.
- Sec. 34.20.115. Procedure for reconveyance.
- Sec. 34.20.120. Substitution of trustee.
- Sec. 34.20.125. Trustee bond required.
- Sec. 34.20.130. Recording assignment, subordination, or waiver.
- Sec. 34.20.135. Definition.
- Sec. 34.20.140. Recording memorandum extending lien.
- Sec. 34.20.150. Maturity of lien.
- Sec. 34.20.160. Notice of other remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.