2011 Alaska Statutes
Title 15. ELECTIONS
Chapter 15.30. NATIONAL ELECTIONS
- Sec. 15.30.010. Provision for selection of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.020. Number and manner of selecting candidates.
- Sec. 15.30.025. Qualifications for limited political parties.
- Sec. 15.30.026. Qualifications for independent candidates for President of the United States; selection of candidate for Vice-President; selection of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.030. Qualification of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.040. Requirement of party pledge.
- Sec. 15.30.050. Interpretation of votes cast for candidates for President and Vice-President.
- Sec. 15.30.060. Notification of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.070. Place and time of meeting.
- Sec. 15.30.080. Filling of vacancies.
- Sec. 15.30.090. Duties of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.100. Compensation of electors.
- Sec. 15.30.110. Provisions for election of United States senators.
- Sec. 15.30.120. Provisions for election of United States representatives.
- Sec. 15.30.150. Short title.
- Sec. 15.30.160. Findings and declarations.
- Sec. 15.30.170. Purpose and intent.
- Sec. 15.30.180. Federal legislative candidates; ballot access.
- Sec. 15.30.190. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.