2011 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.35. BUSINESS NAMES
- Sec. 10.35.010. Reservation of name.
- Sec. 10.35.020. Application to reserve name; availability of name.
- Sec. 10.35.030. Transfer of reserved name.
- Sec. 10.35.040. Registration of name.
- Sec. 10.35.050. Procedure for registration of name.
- Sec. 10.35.060. Fee for and duration of registered name.
- Sec. 10.35.070. Renewal of registered name.
- Sec. 10.35.075. Accounting and disposition of fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 90 SLA 1991].
- Sec. 10.35.080. Business names not registered.
- Sec. 10.35.085. Cancellation of certificates issued and filings accepted.
- Sec. 10.35.500. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.