2010 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. WELFARE, SOCIAL SERVICES AND INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 47.60. MULTIPURPOSE SENIOR CENTERS
- Sec. 47.60.010. Legislative findings.
- Sec. 47.60.020. Authorization of nonprofit corporations for establishment of multipurpose senior centers.
- Sec. 47.60.030. Purposes of multipurpose senior centers.
- Sec. 47.60.040. Powers of corporations.
- Sec. 47.60.050. Acceptance and use of assistance, cooperation, and contributions.
- Sec. 47.60.060. Lease of property from state.
- Sec. 47.60.070. Municipal contributions.
- Sec. 47.60.080. Exemption from taxation.
- Sec. 47.60.090. Federal regulation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.