2010 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. WELFARE, SOCIAL SERVICES AND INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 47.32. CENTRALIZED LICENSING AND RELATED ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
- Sec. 47.32.010. Purpose and applicability.
- Sec. 47.32.020. Requirement to obtain a license.
- Sec. 47.32.030. Powers of the department; delegation to municipality.
- Sec. 47.32.040. Application for license.
- Sec. 47.32.050. Provisional license; biennial license.
- Sec. 47.32.060. License renewal.
- Sec. 47.32.070. Notice of denial or conditions; appeal.
- Sec. 47.32.080. Posting; license not transferable.
- Sec. 47.32.090. Complaints; investigation; retaliation.
- Sec. 47.32.100. Cooperation with investigation.
- Sec. 47.32.110. Right of access and inspection.
- Sec. 47.32.120. Report.
- Sec. 47.32.130. Enforcement action: immediate revocation or suspension.
- Sec. 47.32.140. Enforcement actions.
- Sec. 47.32.150. Hearings.
- Sec. 47.32.160. Immunity.
- Sec. 47.32.170. Criminal penalty.
- Sec. 47.32.180. Confidentiality; release of certain information.
- Sec. 47.32.190. Access to information.
- Sec. 47.32.200. Notices required of entities.
- Sec. 47.32.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.