2010 Alaska Statutes
Title 10. CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.40. RELIGIOUS CORPORATIONS
- Sec. 10.40.010. Authorized purposes.
- Sec. 10.40.015. Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.40.020. Execution of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.030. Filing and recording of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.040. Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.050. Amendment of articles and change of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.060. Corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.070. Corporate powers.
- Sec. 10.40.080. Execution of instruments.
- Sec. 10.40.090. Filing impression of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.100. Articles as evidence of corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.105. Biennial report.
- Sec. 10.40.110. Succession to property upon death, resignation, or removal of person incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.120. Succession to property on death, resignation, or removal of person not incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.130. Service of process.
- Sec. 10.40.140. Fees and penalties.
- Sec. 10.40.145. Cancellation of certificates issued and filings accepted.
- Sec. 10.40.150. Involuntary dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.