2009 Alaska Statutes
Title 11 CRIMINAL LAW
Chapter 11.46. OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY
Article 01 THEFT AND RELATED OFFENSES
Sec. 11.46.100. Theft defined.
A person commits theft if
(1) with intent to deprive another of property or to appropriate property of another to oneself or a third person, the person obtains the property of another;
(2) the person commits theft of lost or mislaid property under AS 11.46.160;
(3) the person commits theft by deception under AS 11.46.180 ;
(4) the person commits theft by receiving under AS 11.46.190 ;
(5) the person commits theft of services under AS 11.46.200 ;
(6) the person commits theft by failure to make required disposition of funds received or held under AS 11.46.210 .
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.