1996 Alaska Statutes
TITLE 10 CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.30. CEMETERY ASSOCIATIONS AND NONPROFIT CEMETERY CORPORATIONS
- Sec. 10.30.010. - Formation of cemetery association.
- Sec. 10.30.020. - Records.
- Sec. 10.30.030. - Effect of filing and recording.
- Sec. 10.30.040. - Succession and powers of trustees.
- Sec. 10.30.050. - Bylaws.
- Sec. 10.30.055. - Formation of nonprofit cemetery corporation.
- Sec. 10.30.060. - Power to acquire and dispose of lands, and exemption from execution, taxation and public appropriation.
- Sec. 10.30.070. - Creation of irreducible fund.
- Sec. 10.30.080. - Disposition of income from cemetery land.
- Sec. 10.30.090. - Debts of association.
- Sec. 10.30.100. - Transfer of cemetery lots.
- Sec. 10.30.110. - Sale of unsuitable land.
- Sec. 10.30.120. - Purpose of sale by lots, and exemptions.
- Sec. 10.30.130. - Plans of grounds and cemetery lots.
- Sec. 10.30.140. - Maintenance of cemetery land.
- Sec. 10.30.150. - Annual financial statement.
- Sec. 10.30.155. - Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.