1996 Alaska Statutes
TITLE 10 CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.13. ALASKA BIDCO ACT
Article 07 ENFORCEMENT
- Sec. 10.13.700. - Injunction and enforced compliance.
- Sec. 10.13.710. - Cease and desist orders for unlicensed persons.
- Sec. 10.13.720. - Cease and desist orders for violations by licensees.
- Sec. 10.13.730. - Cease and desist orders for unsafe and unsound acts.
- Sec. 10.13.740. - Other cease and desist orders.
- Sec. 10.13.750. - Removal and suspension orders in cases of violation or breach of duty.
- Sec. 10.13.760. - Removal and suspension orders in cases of indictment or conviction.
- Sec. 10.13.770. - Hearings on orders.
- Sec. 10.13.780. - Disclosure to shareholders.
- Sec. 10.13.790. - Meetings of directors and shareholders called by department.
- Sec. 10.13.800. - Orders restricting additional financing assistance.
- Sec. 10.13.810. - Taking possession of licensee.
- Sec. 10.13.820. - Receivership.
- Sec. 10.13.830. - Civil penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.