1996 Alaska Statutes
TITLE 10 CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.13. ALASKA BIDCO ACT
Article 03 TRANSACTION OF BUSINESS
- Sec. 10.13.170. - Offices.
- Sec. 10.13.180. - Business of licensee.
- Sec. 10.13.190. - General powers.
- Sec. 10.13.200. - Financing assistance form, terms, and conditions.
- Sec. 10.13.210. - Financing assistance allowed.
- Sec. 10.13.220. - Participation in governmental programs.
- Sec. 10.13.230. - Scope of management assistance.
- Sec. 10.13.240. - Limitation to purposes of business.
- Sec. 10.13.250. - Control of other businesses.
- Sec. 10.13.260. - Control of assisted business.
- Sec. 10.13.270. - Control of business providing financing assistance and management assistance.
- Sec. 10.13.280. - Control of other businesses.
- Sec. 10.13.285. - ""Hold control'' defined.
- Sec. 10.13.290. - Business practice standard.
- Sec. 10.13.300. - Disclosure of potential conflict of interest.
- Sec. 10.13.310. - Terms where potential conflict of interest is involved.
- Sec. 10.13.320. - Examples of potential conflicts of interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.