1996 Alaska Statutes
TITLE 10 CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
Chapter 10.13. ALASKA BIDCO ACT
Article 01 PURPOSES AND LICENSING
- Sec. 10.13.010. - Purposes.
- Sec. 10.13.020. - Qualifications for BIDCO license.
- Sec. 10.13.030. - Application procedure.
- Sec. 10.13.040. - Requisite net worth.
- Sec. 10.13.050. - Criteria for directors, officers, and controlling persons.
- Sec. 10.13.060. - Determination of future noncompliance.
- Sec. 10.13.070. - Denial of application.
- Sec. 10.13.080. - Display of license.
- Sec. 10.13.090. - Transfer or assignment of license prohibited.
- Sec. 10.13.100. - Surrender of license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.