2022 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 6 - Securities.
Article 5 - Pre-Issuance Procedure for Industrial Revenue Bonds.
- Section 8-6-110 - Definitions.
- Section 8-6-111 - Legislative Findings; Purpose of Article.
- Section 8-6-112 - Powers of Director of Securities Commission.
- Section 8-6-113 - Powers of Securities Commission.
- Section 8-6-115 - Notifications of Intent to Issue Bonds.
- Section 8-6-116 - Action by Director Upon Receipt of Notification; Stop Orders.
- Section 8-6-117 - Appeals or References to Securities Commission.
- Section 8-6-118 - Proceedings Before Securities Commission.
- Section 8-6-119 - Judicial Validation Proceedings.
- Section 8-6-120 - Certificate of Notification; Representation That Industrial Revenue Bonds Have Been Approved Prohibited.
- Section 8-6-121 - Criminal Penalties.
- Section 8-6-122 - Article Remedial; Certain Statutes Not Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.