Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 19 - Deceptive Trade Practices.
- Section 8-19-1 - Short Title.
- Section 8-19-2 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 8-19-3 - Definitions.
- Section 8-19-4 - Enforcement
- Section 8-19-5 - Unlawful Trade Practices.
- Section 8-19-6 - Interpretation.
- Section 8-19-7 - Exemptions.
- Section 8-19-8 - Restraining Orders.
- Section 8-19-9 - Discovery of Information.
- Section 8-19-10 - Private Right of Action.
- Section 8-19-11 - Penalties.
- Section 8-19-12 - Violations.
- Section 8-19-13 - Defense.
- Section 8-19-14 - Statute of Limitations.
- Section 8-19-15 - Savings Clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.