Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 27 - Medical Liability Actions.
- Section 6-5-480 - Short Title.
- Section 6-5-481 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-482 - Limitation on Time for Commencement of Action.
- Section 6-5-483 - Elimination of Ad Damnum Clause in Complaints.
- Section 6-5-484 - Degree of Care Owed to Patient.
- Section 6-5-485 - Settlement of Disputes by Arbitration.
- Section 6-5-486 - Optional Method of Payment of Judgments in Excess of $100,000.
- Section 6-5-487 - Advance Payments by Defendant or Insurer Not Admission of Liability; Advance Payments in Excess of Award Not Repayable.
- Section 6-5-488 - Rules of Evidence and Procedures in Civil Actions Preserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.