Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 44 - Youth Services.
Chapter 3 - Regional Custody and Care of Youths Under Jurisdiction of Juvenile Court.
- Section 44-3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 44-3-2 - Authorization for Creation by Counties and Municipalities of Regional, Nonprofit Public Corporations for Provision of Temporary Care and Custody of Youths Under Juvenile Court Jurisdiction.
- Section 44-3-3 - Effect of Formation of Corporations Upon Presently Existing Juvenile Facilities and Programs and Corporations.
- Section 44-3-4 - Service Areas of Corporations.
- Section 44-3-5 - Corporations to Be Governed by Boards of Directors; Selection and Meetings of Boards of Directors.
- Section 44-3-6 - Powers of Corporations Generally.
- Section 44-3-7 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation of Corporations.
- Section 44-3-8 - Admission of Governing Bodies Into Membership of Corporations.
- Section 44-3-9 - Appropriations to Corporations by Governing Bodies.
- Section 44-3-10 - Responsibility of Boards of Directors for Control and Direction of Facilities and Programs.
- Section 44-3-11 - Exemption From Taxation of Corporations, Property, Income, Etc.
- Section 44-3-12 - Commencement of Existence of Corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.