2022 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 23 - Department of Economic and Community Affairs.
Article 2 - Alabama Enterprise Zone Act.
- Section 41-23-20 - Short Title; Legislative Findings and Purpose.
- Section 41-23-21 - Definitions.
- Section 41-23-22 - Enterprise Zones Generally.
- Section 41-23-23 - Applications; Selection of Zones; Enterprise Zone Advisory Council.
- Section 41-23-24 - Tax Incentives; Adoption of Rules to Implement Tax Credits and Incentives; Maximum Tax Credit per New Permanent Employee; Application of Tax Credits; Tax Credits Are in Addition to Exemptions and Credits Under Chapter 18 of Title 40; No Credits for Taxes to Other States.
- Section 41-23-25 - Nontax Incentives.
- Section 41-23-26 - Additional Requirements for Business, etc., to Receive Benefits.
- Section 41-23-27 - Annual Report of Department.
- Section 41-23-28 - Required Agreement by Appropriate Governing Authority.
- Section 41-23-29 - Powers and Duties of Department.
- Section 41-23-30 - Contracts With Eligible Businesses to Provide for Tax Exemptions; Preference to Alabama Manufacturers; Endorsement Resolution; Certification as to Employees; Wage Subsidies.
- Section 41-23-31 - Rules and Regulations; Cooperation of Agencies.
- Section 41-23-32 - Federal Tax Exemptions and Enterprise Zone Legislation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.