Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 5 - Power Districts.
- Section 37-5-1 - Definitions.
- Section 37-5-2 - Creation; Alteration; Consolidation; Dissolution.
- Section 37-5-3 - Purpose and General Powers.
- Section 37-5-4 - Board of Directors - Appointment; Terms; Oath; Vacancies; Compensation and Expenses.
- Section 37-5-5 - Board of Directors - Powers.
- Section 37-5-6 - Bonds - Authorization to Issue; Manner of Issuance; Repurchase; Interim Receipts, Etc.
- Section 37-5-7 - Bonds - Consent of Department of Finance.
- Section 37-5-8 - Bonds - Rights and Remedies of Bondholders.
- Section 37-5-9 - Municipal Aid.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.