Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 4 - Public Utilities Other Than Transportation Companies or Motor Vehicle Carriers.
- Article 1 - Rate and Other Regulations.
- Article 2 - Property and Franchises.
- Article 3 - Gas Pipeline Systems.
- Article 3A - Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Facilities.
- Article 4 - Radio Utilities.
- Article 5 - Condemnation by Electric Utilities.
- Article 6 - Distributed Generation Facilities.
- Article 7 - Energy Security Act of 2015.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.