2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 2 - Transportation Companies.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Division 1 - Rates and Other Regulations.
- Division 2 - Damages for Loss, Injury,or Delay in Delivery.
- Division 3 - Regulations Affecting Public Safety.
- Division 4 - Regulations for Convenience of Passengers.
- Division 5 - Commercial Regulations and Regulations for Convenience of Shippers.
- Division 6 - Railway Policemen.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.