Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
Chapter 15 - Notification of Excavation or Demolition Operations.
- Section 37-15-1 - Purpose and Intent.
- Section 37-15-2 - Definitions.
- Section 37-15-3 - Prohibition.
- Section 37-15-4 - Notice of Intent to Excavate or Demolish.
- Section 37-15-4.1 - Design or Survey Locate Requests.
- Section 37-15-5 - Underground Damage Prevention Program.
- Section 37-15-6 - Response to Notice of Intent to Excavate or Demolish.
- Section 37-15-7 - Emergency Excavation or Demolition.
- Section 37-15-8 - Precaution to Avoid Damage.
- Section 37-15-9 - Excavation or Demolition Damage.
- Section 37-15-10 - Penalties.
- Section 37-15-10.1 - Underground Damage Prevention Authority.
- Section 37-15-10.2 - Violations; Complaints; Dispute and Hearing; Judicial Review.
- Section 37-15-11 - Liberal Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.