Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - Property.
Chapter 6A - Alabama Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act.
- Section 35-6A-1 - Short Title.
- Section 35-6A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 35-6A-3 - Application and Construction of Chapter.
- Section 35-6A-4 - Service of Process.
- Section 35-6A-5 - Commisioners.
- Section 35-6A-6 - Determination of Value of Property; Appraisal; Notice and Hearing.
- Section 35-6A-7 - Request for Partition by Sale; Purchase of Interests.
- Section 35-6A-8 - Partition in Kind - Circumstances.
- Section 35-6A-9 - Partition in Kind - Factors.
- Section 35-6A-10 - Methods of Sale.
- Section 35-6A-11 - Report Required for Open Market Sale.
- Section 35-6A-12 - Effect on Mortgage, Lien, or Obligation.
- Section 35-6A-13 - Construction With Other Laws.
- Section 35-6A-14 - Relation to Federal Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.