Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - Property.
Chapter 4 - Conveyances and Creation of Estates.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Execution, Attestation, and Acknowledgment.
- Article 3 - Recordation and Registration in General.
- Article 4 - Lis Pendens.
- Article 5 - Reformation of Deeds, Mortgages, and Conveyances.
- Article 6 - Life Estates.
- Article 7 - Ascertainment and Payment of Life or Dower Interests.
- Article 8 - Remainders and Executory Devises.
- Article 9 - Rule in Shelley's Case.
- Article 10 - Trust Estate and Uses.
- Article 11 - Warranties and Covenants.
- Article 12 - Powers.
- Article 13 - Conveyances by Executors and Administrators.
- Article 14 - Conveyances by Literary or Social Societies, Etc.
- Article 15 - Conveyances of Standing Timber.
- Article 16 - Conveyances, etc., by Governor or State Agency or Institution.
- Article 17 - Alienation of Certain Public Improvements by Political Subdivisions of State.
- Article 18 - Private Transfer Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.